Wojciech Łuka was born in 1958 in Rejowiec Fabryczny. He is a painter, graphic artist and draftsman. He studied at the Faculty of Pedagogy and Arts of the University of Silesia, then at the Nicolaus Copernicus University (Faculty of Fine Arts). He graduated with honors from the Faculty of Graphics in Katowice at the Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow. He defended his diploma in the relief print studio of W. Krzywobłocki and in the graphic design studio of S. Kluski.
In the years 1991-2010 he worked at the municipal office in Tychy as a City Artist at the Faculty of Architecture in Tychy. Since 1994, he has been a co-founder and member of the editorial board and head of the Graphic Department of the monthly “Śląsk”.